Sunday, March 29, 2020

Proceeding Virtually and Updated Course Syllabus

As we proceed "virtually" throughout the rest of the semester, I will be as accommodating as you need regarding connectivity, assignment extensions, and any physical or mental hardships you or your family are dealing with. Please feel free to contact me should you encounter any difficulties.

To prepare for the rest of the semester, please review the updated syllabus and note the few changes in the class schedule. I have updated the course syllabus to reflect the changes made for the rest of the semester. You can view it at this link or in the ICON site.

Please familiarize yourself with Zoom, as I continue to do and set yourself up in a place where you won't be disturbed during class time. I would also suggest you download and/or print scores for the Major Works presentations in advance. Hopefully we can all figure out through screen/audio sharing how to all listen or view things simultaneously. I am sure there may be technical challenges so we will learn together.  

If you have any issues connecting just before or during class, text my cell phone number (which is highlighted in the new syllabus) and I will see if I can assist.

No comments: